We have reached the 100th day of a most unprecedented school year. Despite all that has changed, the Cornell PTA mission remains the same: to provide vital support for our children. We need your help to realize the brighter days ahead. In a time when everything feels complicated, our ask is simple:
We invite each family who can to donate $100 to reach our $20,000 goal.
With your support, we can:
- Enhance our schoolyard to provide an inclusive, green and shaded environment
- Fund enrichment programs including music, art, drama and chess
- Provide up to date classroom technology and resources for all kinds of learners
- Promote cultural experiences including field trips and assemblies
- Fund necessary supplies for teachers and staff
- Host events such as the Holiday Craft Fair and Cornell's Got Talent
- Grow the edible gardening program
- Improve the sustainability and health of our school campus
- Achieve the goals of the Albany Diversify our Narrative Initiative, ensuring Cornell children have diverse and representative texts in our library
- Provide crucial emergency supplies for fires and earthquakes
- Sponsor parent education nights on important topics such as anti-racist learning and mental health
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting the Hundrathon, the PTA, and Cornell!
Hundrathon Flyer [PDF]